Sweet Potato Wedges
3 Large sweet potatoes
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
Seasoning to taste (optional)
- Wash and dry the potatoes
- Place on a chopping board and cut into wedges make sure the potatoes are dry.
- Place in a bowl and add 1tbsp of the oil and rub into the wedges
- Use the remaining oil to lightly grease a baking tray, spread the wedges on the tray leaving room between the wedges so they don’t touch.
- Season if desired and then place the tray into a preheated oven 180c to 200c.
- Bake for 15 minutes, check the wedges are cooked by pricking with a fork in the middle of a wedge preferably one in the middle of the tray.